B.C.’s Nathan Killam toes the start line of Ironman 70.3 Texas tomorrow and will ride on his new Dimond Brilliant which he got earlier this year. The bike stands out for obvious reasons — it draws on inspiration from early-day TT bikes without a seat stay and seat tube and boasts impressive performance and aerodynamics in a slick-looking package.
– Dimond Brilliant Frameset
– Easton EC90 Aero55 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
– Rotor 2INPower cranks with 54/39 Q-Rings
– Shimano Dura Ace mechanical groupset
– TriRig Sigma X stem and Omega X brakes
– PRO Missile EVO aerobars
– PRO Aerofuel saddle
Video and photo shot by Antoine Jolicoeur Desroches.