Upcoming indoor triathlons in Canada
A running list of indoor triathlons hosted across Canada this winter
Get a head start on your 2018 triathlon racing with one of these indoor triathlons across Canada. This list will be updated as triathlons are added to the provincial bodies’ calendars throughout the coming months.
Runners Sole 4X Mixed Relay Indoor Triathlon — Kamloops, B.C.
- Saturday, Jan 28, 2018
- Hosted by Kamloops Triathlon Club
- Mixed gender teams of 2 men, 2 women each complete 300m swim, 6.6km bike, 1.6km run
UBC Triathlon and Duathlon — Vancouver, B.C.
- March 10, 2018
- Olympic – 1500m, 40km, 10km
Sprint – 700m, 20km, 5km
Short – 400m, 11km, 5km
Relay – 700m, 20km, 5km
Duathlon – 5km run, 20km cycle, 5km run (no swim)
Youth Aquathlon – 200m swim, 3km run (no cycle)
Kids Aquathlon – 100m swim, 1km run (no cycle)
Women’s Indoor Duathlons — Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Two races: January 27 and February 10, 2018
- Run-bike-run women’s only event
Triathlon Ontario Indoor Triathlon Provincial Championships — Toronto & Hamilton, ON
- Swim, bike, run as far as you can in 15 minutes per sport
- RACE ONE – December 9, 2017 at Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre
- RACE TWO – February 18, 2018 at McMaster University (hosted by Personal Best)
- RACE THREE – April 22 at Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre