2013 Triathlon Canada National Junior Series
- To provide Canada’s junior athletes with highly competitive draft-legal racing experience
- To provide a quality race series within Canada to minimize costs and maximize benefits
- To further develop exposure of our sport through increased media coverage
Venues and Schedule
Race #1 June 8 or 9*
Bird’s Hill Park, Manitoba
(Official race website not available at the time of this notification)
Race #4 July 21
*Exact date of race to be determined
• Final Junior Series Ranking is determined as the sum of the three (3) best performances.
• Points awarded for Junior National Championships (Toronto) will be 125% of other Junior Series Races.
• In the event of a tie, athletes are ranked in order of their finish at the Junior National Championships (Toronto).
Eligibility of Non-Canadians
• The participation of non-Canadians is welcome in individual races as this contributes to the objective of providing experience in a highly competitive race environment.
• Non-Canadians will be eligible for medals (if available) at each individual event.
• Only Canadian athletes are eligible for travel assistance credit (if available) with both the individual events and overall series awards.
• To ensure safety standards are preserved, non-Canadians must provide proof that they have been certified to participate in draft-legal races. It will be the responsibility of local race organizers and the PGB to ensure this requirement is met.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.