Four-time Olympian Simon Whitfield will be sharing his insight and wisdom in a triathlon clinic on November 24 at the Toronto Pan Am Games Pool in Scarborough.
Participants can sign up for a three-hour seminar or a full day that includes skill and drill clinics.
Also participating in the day’s clinic are:
- Bob Knuckey, Ironman age-group world champion
- Mark Herbst, Race Across America champion
- Miguel Vadillo, Lake Ontario swimmer
- Taylor Reid, 2019 Barrelman Champion and three-time Ironman 70.3 Champion
- Kristen Marchant, Pro triathlete and two-time ITU age group world champion.
- Barrie Shepley, Olympic coach.
Sign up below with your name, email and date of birth for your chance to win. Up to X bonus entries available by visiting/following Triathlon Magazine Canada’s social pages and websites below.
C3 Event Contest