Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 small dill pickles, finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices rye bread, preferably toasted
- 1/2 lb. smoked salmon
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 2 cups microgreens
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, dill, dill pickles, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 slices of bread and top with equal amounts of smoked salmon, roasted red pepper, cucumber and microgreens. Top with remaining bread slices.
Nutrition Information – per serving
- Calories 339
- Fat 13 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Carbohydrates 37 g
- Fibre 5 g
- Sodium 860 mg
- Protein 20 g
Matt Kadey is a James Beard Award-winning food and travel writer.