The classic childhood jello, combined with GU Hydration, turned into an electrolyte replenisher. You will like this one!
Related: Importance of hydration
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiled water
- 1 3/4 cups water mixed with 1 packet of GU hydration mix
- Optional: 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Sprinkle the gelatin into 1/4 cup of the GU powder mixed with water. Whisk until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Once this mixture has thickened, pour the 1/4 cup of hot water in and whisk.
- When this mixture is smooth, add the remaining portion of GU mixed with water.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan that has been greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Place into the fridge and let set for 2 hours. Jello is ready when the top is firm to the touch.