Xterra Travel, a company of travel partners that helps active people connect to active travelling, has added beautiful Beaver Creek, Colorado to their diverse collection of destinations. The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa will offer its luxury accommodations to active travellers who can take part in a variety of seasonal activities from winter dogsledding to summer hiking and white water rafting.
The resort has 190 newly renovated guest rooms and a bar and grill featuring delicious local and organic dishes. The Allegria Spa’s deluxe treatment rooms and Water Sanctuary are a perfect way to relax after a day of outdoor activities.
Xterra Travel has partner destinations in North America, Central America, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
With triathlon and trail events around the world, Xterra’s large race selection features challenging, off-road courses. Xterra has several Canadian races:
– Xterra Victoria (Victoria, British Columbia)
– Xterra Ontario Series — Perry Sound (McDougall, Ontario)
– Xterra Canmore (Canmore, Alberta)
– Xterra Quebec (Quebec City, Quebec)
– Xterra Ontario Series — Sleeping Giant (Thunder Bay, Ontario)
– Xterra Woolastook – Fredericton, New Brunswick)