Gripped Publishing is currently seeking a Digital Optimization Manager who will be responsible for identifying and driving growth and revenue opportunities for Gripped Publishing’s digital properties. Our ideal candidate is an active participant in one or more of the sports we cover.
- Create and manage digital optimization plans using various testing methods (A/B testing, segment/audience-based targeting, email, and SEM/SEO)
- Understand end-to-end channel performance through looking at traffic patterns, funnel metrics, and conversion analysis.
- Work with the various marketing tools to influence opportunities for improvement.
- Construct tests to optimize channels and provide consultation and recommendations on offers, product launches, and site development
- Lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team to plan and execute on experiments and testing.
- Develop customer insights, market insights, and competitive information to maximize digital sales and growth.
- Design and develop a feedback loop mechanism to share learnings, insights and findings into broader digital programs and across other digital teams.
- Regular ongoing competitive analysis.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors.
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly quarterly updates on digital optimization progress.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, math, statistics.
- 3-5 years experience in a digital content, campaign management and optimization role.
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy, web development/implementation, information architecture & design, digital marketing; including online advertising and promotion, email and search marketing.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital content business models and the emerging mobile space in particular.
- Demonstrated experience defining, developing and implementing digital optimization strategy roadmaps based on business objectives for the digital publication industry.
- Demonstrated project management leadership experience with an emphasis on digital marketing technology projects.
- Demonstrated experience creating measurement plans, gathering competitive web intelligence, monitoring, evaluating and improving key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated experience working with marketing technologies such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Doubleclick for Publishers, WordPress, and end-to-end tracking architectures.
- Excellent knowledge of digital customer experience and how to continually improve it using analytical data.
- Superior communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and partners.
Schedule: Full time
Work Location: Toronto, Ont.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org