WHAT: Leading Toronto-based sportswear brand Dunning announces the grand opening of its second area store, a boutique at 193 Main Street in the heart of downtown Unionville.
WHEN: Grand Opening will coincide with Unionville’s Midnight Madness event – store hours from 10am-11pm on Saturday, November 20.
GIVEAWAYS: Opening-day patrons will receive a free, limited-edition Dunning logo travel case (while supplies last)
- Geared to be Unionville’s premier boutique men’s shopping destination, the store will carry limited-edition garments handcrafted in Toronto, alongside a mix of the brand’s full range of sportswear designed for athletes.
- Company founder Ralph Dunning will be available for interviews and store media tours
- Premium sportswear made from proprietary technical material blends
- Rich fabrics, athletic fits and vintage 1960’s tailoring
- Clean and understated, each piece balances function, comfort, performance and fit
- Ideal for sport, leisure and travel
- Worn by two-time Ironman world champion Craig Alexander
- Sold in the US at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and hundreds of top specialty shops and private clubs
STORE PHONE: 905.475.7665
REGULAR HOURS: Mon.-Wed. 10am-6pm; Thurs.-Sat. 10am-8pm; Sun. 11am-5pm