Specialized has officially launched the new Specialized S-Works Evade, and if you’ve been watching the Tour de France, you’ve seen many riders wearing them over the past few days.
According to Specialized, the S-Works Evade is the ultimate aerodynamic racing helmet, combining a superior wind tunnel tested design, ultra-light construction, and great ventilation for the best performance on the road or time trial. It is expected to retail at $250.
Here are a few more details.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km* (*over a standard road helmet )
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, massive vents and aligned exhaust ports
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
Learn more about the S-Works Evade helmet. Contact your local Specialized dealer for availability.