2013 Ontario Youth Cup Triathlon Series
A four race series for Ontario’s 14-15 year old athletes.
As part of its ongoing effort to provide programs to meet the need of it’s members, the Board of Triathlon Ontario unveiled the Ontario Youth Cup Series.
This series of 4 Youth races, is designed with athletes 14-15 in mind. Races are scheduled once a month (May, June, July and August).
Participants will collect points at all events. At season end awards will be presented to the top scoring 3 males and females.
The goals of the Series are as follows:
- To provide a competitive draft legal/non-draft legal racing experience within the Youth Race Calendar for Ontario’s 14-15 year old athletes
- To provide a quality youth focused race series within Ontario to minimize costs and maximize benefits
- To encourage developing young triathletes to race in youth races instead of adult races
- To further develop exposure of our sport through increased media coverage
Venues and Schedule
Sign up to races early to avoid disappointment as space may be limited in some cases.
May 26th, 2013 – Caledon, C3 Kinetico Kids of Steel Triathlon
June 15th, 2013 – Leamington Triathlon Weekend
July 14th, 2013- Timmins, Heart of Gold Triathlon
Aug 3rd, 2013 – Ottawa, Triathlon Ontario U15 Draft Legal* Development Race
* Draft legal format, must be draft legal certified prior to race!
More info: https://www.triathlonontario.com/draft-legal-cycling-training-s15218
Or call Triathlon Ontario Office
- Final Youth Cup series ranking is determined as the sum of the three (3) best performances.
- In the event of a tie, athletes are ranked in order of their finish at the Ottawa race.
PLACE All races
- Medals to top three male and female athletes at each race and series plaque/trophy to top three overall series winner (provided by Triathlon Ontario presented at annual awards banquet)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org