Wahoo’s expansion into all things fitness continues today with the announcement of its new SYSTM training app that “features an intuitive training plan builder that lets users customize a range of plans for cycling and multisport.” The workouts and training plans are designed by The Wahoo Sport Science Division headed by coach Neal Henderson and are designed to help “time-crunched athletes.”
The SYSTM program is designed to complement Wahoo’s hardware offerings that include trainers, bike computers and multisport watches. There are a variety of different types of content on the platform including:
– The Sufferfest: Pro race footage, driving soundtracks, and engaging storylines set to challenging workouts. Served with a dose of humor.
– On Location: Guided tours of some of cycling’s most iconic routes.
– ProRides: Immersive race simulations that combine first-person camera footage from pro races with elite riders’ power files, scaled to the user’s 4DP™ profile. – A Week With: Spend a week training with Wahoo athletes. Go behind the scenes and see how they live and work.
– Inspiration: Cycling-focused films and documentaries matched to recovery and endurance workouts.
– Strength Training: A more focused, integrated approach to strength training that benefits runners, multisport athletes, and cyclists.
The SYSTM app is available for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android and will work with connected devices from other manufacturers as well to allow users to use the smart trainer, power meter and other monitors and sensors of their choice. Subscriptions will cost $14.99 per month or $129.99 per year.
You can find out more information here.