Top 10 things to do in Mont Tremblant after the Ironman
We list 10 local activities you'll enjoy after your race on Sunday
After competing in Ironman Mont Tremblant on Sunday, we recommend 10 local activities that are NOT related to swim-bike-run to celebrate your big race.
1. Beach- The one is easy. After an Ironman its time to relax! Tremblant has a couple of beaches, but the main one is Parc Plage Lac Tremblant. Entry is free for guests who are lodging on the resort, otherwise there is a fee.
2. Zipline- This can be a great way to see some spectacular panoramic views and get a little bit of trail walking in. Ziptrek Ecotours offers five ziplines over three hours.
3. Horseback riding- Need some more “saddle-time”? There are guided tours leaving three times a day for a one hour forest trail rides.
4. Eating. There are many options in the ski village to try out. La Diable located right near the finish line is a good pick. Their large menu features options for everyone including a gargantuan plate of BBQ ribs!
5. Spa- Need to relax after the race? Scandinave Spa is located on Montée Ryan on the way to Hwy. 117 from the ski village. Keep in mind that they will be closed on race-day however.
6. Nightlife- The ski village has numerous watering holes to replenish your glycogen stores with simple carbs (beer). Try the Le p’tit Caribou right in the middle of the ski village.
7. Luge!- A short seven minute ride on a three-wheeled cart back into the ski village. Most people choose the four-ride option.
8. Kayaking- Keeping it on Lac Tremblant where the water isn’t moving fast, this very light arm workout can be a great way to see the lake from another perspective than a triathlon swim!
9. Whitewater rafting- If you’re ready for some faster water then check out some whitewater rafting at the Rouge River.
10. Go-karting- Let a motor pull you along this time as you rip around a track 10 minutes from Tremblant ski resort.