Challenge-Family ambassador Belinda Granger shares a 15- to 20-minute session that will both improve your upper body strength and avoid muscle imbalances that can lead to injury.
You can easily do this training session at home: it takes only 15-20 minutes of your time. So, no more excuses!
- You can do all 8 exercises 3 times;
- Do each exercise for 35 seconds, then take 15 seconds rest before switching to the next exercise.
- Tricep Dips
- Push Ups- on knees/feet/staggered arms
- Upper Back Scapular Retraction
- Lower Back, Upper Back and Gluteal holds
- Standing Banded Scapular Retraction (shoulder blade squeezes)
- Bicep Curls with resistance band
- Bicep Curls to Overhead Press with resistance band
- Overhead Press- no squat/with squat