Questions have started coming in on what races I’m targeting in 2018 so I’ve put together a video with the races I have penciled in for 2018.
– I plan on starting my season May 5 at the Wildflower half. This is a bucket race for me that I’m really excited is back in 2018.
– Next is Triathlon Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain July 8. In speaking to athletes who have races Triathlon Vitoria it sounds like an amazing race. I’ll be racing the full, but they also have a half. It’s not well known in North America, but it in an amazing location with a beautiful course, and seems to get great support from the community.
– In August I head back to Ironman Mont-Tremblant in hopes of some redemption after falling apart 30k into the marathon in 2017.
– Then it’s Barrelman September 16 where I’m hoping I can improve on my second place finish this year at a great local race.
– And right now the last race I have planned is Ironman Chattanooga on September 30 (provided it’s a male pro race).
-I plan to do a few of the Multisport Canada Series races as well, I just don’t know which ones yet.
Let me know if you’ll be at any of the same events!
Supporters: Dare2Tri, Skechers Performance Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/